• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stefan Molyneux and Lauren Southern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Nationaux

So I haven’t posted on here in a while but Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux’s recent tour down under has distressed me and I wanted to raise this and get people’s views.

My issue is specifically with Molyneux’s views on ‘race realism’. That IQ and race are related, with some racial groups being more intelligent than others. His views on this have made me sick. I can’t believe that people still believe this nonsense.

Are there any scientists here who can shed some light into this topic, or psychologists who have looked at the studies around this?

Munificent_Fool

Molyneux is disturbed. I remember watching him about 10 years ago. He routinely urged people to cut ties with family members based on short conversations over the internet.

And yes, he is absolutely obsessed with race. I wouldn't bother delving into it. The guy is psychotic, as are his cult-like sycophants.

Ausage

Do we really need a thread on this? Just did several pages in one of the many threads on such subjects.

GoodAreasShane

Gestapo Barbie is just a chronic attention seeker, not worth wasting any time or effort thinking about. Molyneux is the more disturbing one to me, he sincerely believes in this absolute twaddle

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah let's use the other threads, nothing to be gained by having a separate one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.