• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Story thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neptune

The premise of this thread is for the forum to create a wild, unimaginable story. You’re only allowed to add 3 words to the story each time you post. I will start:

I woke up

ataraxia

I woke up and ate breakfast. I then went to the verandah. I logged on to Cricketweb Forum, only to discover

Neptune

I woke up and ate breakfast. I then went to the verandah. I logged on to Cricketweb Forum, only to discover that Flem and

ataraxia

I woke up and ate breakfast. I then went to the verandah. I logged on to Cricketweb Forum, only to discover that Flem and Neptune had both

Adders

I woke up and ate breakfast. I then went to the verandah. I logged on to Cricketweb Forum, only to discover that Flem and Neptune had both died. The End.

Gnske

I woke up and ate breakfast. I then went to the verandah. I logged on to Cricketweb Forum, only to discover that Flem and Neptune had both died. The End. My pharlap ached

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I woke up and ate breakfast. I then went to the verandah. I logged on to Cricketweb Forum, only to discover that Flem and Neptune had both died. The End. My pharlap ached, my penis throbbed

trundler

I woke up and ate breakfast. I then went to the verandah. I logged on to Cricketweb Forum, only to discover that Flem and Neptune had both died. The End. My pharlap ached, my penis throbbed, my anus quivered.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I woke up and ate breakfast. I then went to the verandah. I logged on to Cricketweb Forum, only to discover that Flem and Neptune had both died. The End. My pharlap ached, my penis throbbed, my anus quivered. Moderator closed thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.