• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Super Cup* in T&T

Mr Mxyzptlk

Midway thing. At least a couple weeks of club cricket left, though some may get extensions to their contracts...

Mr Mxyzptlk

kears_falcon_9 said:
What will getting extensions do? Like for our stats ETC.
They'll give a longer time for you to improve them. That said, it'll also give some of you a chance to fall away.

Don

monz im trying i really am but it just aint working.but maybe my fate will change

Mr Mxyzptlk

kears_falcon_9 said:
What number am i batting at? And what number am i bowling at?
Batting at #4. The bowling varies. In 3D you'll hardly get many overs because of two seamers playing, then 3 spinners and me. In OD you tend to get a few overs each time, but lately you've not been in great rhythm, so you'll tend to get 3-4 filler overs at most, unless you can make an impression early.

Mr Mxyzptlk

kears_falcon_9 said:
Okay can i ask to open the batting in one day and drop to 5 in 4 day :) please
No room to open atm in OD atm, but perhaps #3 can be arranged. Regarding dropping to 5, I don't think it'll be a problem. It means I'll have to move up from #6 though, as #4 is too high for Lochan to be batting.