• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tell us your dirty little little secrets

Burgey

Your publicly held opinions aren't much better tbh
See, this is a classic example of the teenage "tries a bit too hard" thing I mentioned in the BOTM thread.

I only raise it now so you're aware of it and hopefully improve in years to come.

Gnske

give it a few years, he'll be making us all look like mongoloids in comparison

embrace the newfound anger and perversion in the meantime

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Used to regularly crack one out in the third floor bogs of the Brynmor Jones Library to relax when I was revising for my finals.

trundler

See, this is a classic example of the teenage "tries a bit too hard" thing I mentioned in the BOTM thread.

I only raise it now so you're aware of it and hopefully improve in years to come.
That's just another terrible opinion

fredfertang

Please tell me a mullet was involved at some stage.
Sadly not - my hair started thinning as soon as the perm grew out - a mullet was out of the question by the time they became fashionable - should have gone straight to a grade 1 all over itbt