• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

terror attacks in mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precambrian

Banned
mumbai terror attacks

i hope the hindu terrorists like shiv sena, bhajrang dal and extreme-right factions of the bjp don't start retaliating in kind...
I called up one of my uncles in Mumbai and he was relating how a bunch of guys came in a boat, and then started firing indiscriminately with machine guns. I wonder rule of law exists in that place stll.

Anil

I called up one of my uncles in Mumbai and he was relating how a bunch of guys came in a boat, and then started firing indiscriminately with machine guns. I wonder rule of law exists in that place stll.
this kind of situation seems frighteningly easy to create...

Unattainableguy

Nice to see India already diverting the blame to Pakistan.

If the indian navy can sink pirate ships in africa based on the gizmos on them, are u seriously telling me that ships from pakistan totally missed the blot on the radars?
its been a while i posted on cw but anywa ive been following this news for a while so i jus wana say

i think indian gov is soo hypocrite, they are the ones helping to destablize pakistan and now their turn comes and they blame it all again on pak

they also blamed pak abt recent train bombings when it turned out it was some guy in indian army who did that

i dont kno how they so easily made out that guy on the satellite phone was getting orders from pakistan, that is sooo stupid piss poor indian idiots haha

i hope pak take a tough stance this time and take it to international community or wuteva and deface india with all these baseless allegations

funny thing is some pak foreign minister or someone im not sure is in india and they are like whenever some pak official arrives in india, terrorist attacks mostly only go of then hahaha

Precambrian

Banned
its been a while i posted on cw but anywa ive been following this news for a while so i jus wana say

i think indian gov is soo hypocrite, they are the ones helping to destablize pakistan and now their turn comes and they blame it all again on pak

they also blamed pak abt recent train bombings when it turned out it was some guy in indian army who did that

i dont kno how they so easily made out that guy on the satellite phone was getting orders from pakistan, that is sooo stupid piss poor indian idiots haha

i hope pak take a tough stance this time and take it to international community or wuteva and deface india with all these baseless allegations

funny thing is some pak foreign minister or someone im not sure is in india and they are like whenever some pak official arrives in india, terrorist attacks mostly only go of then hahaha
:ban:

Unattainableguy

i deserve a warning first before a ban :laugh:

but i think whatever i said is true if you think with a open mind, so i just expressed my feelings whereas you used swearing words in your other similar kinda post

Last edited:

_Ed_

:mellow:

Xuhaib

No need for the insults but I do agree with few points.

Uppercut

Extremely darkly comic fact about Islamic terrorists, it turns out the promise of "seventy-two virgins for every Muslim martyr" is actually a mistranslation of "seventy-two white raisins of crystal clarity."

Source.

Absolutely shocking incident here. Invokes a form of frustrated fury in me that i'm sure most are familiar with.

Precambrian

Banned
i deserve a warning first before a ban :laugh:

but i think whatever i said is true if you think with a open mind, so i just expressed my feelings whereas you used swearing words in your other similar kinda post
Not at all, you suddenly appear when India is facing a grave situation and take pleasure in having a go at her.

And as for your ranting that Pakistanis are falsely accused--->

http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/27mum-lashkar-0operative-ismail-arrested-for-attacks.htm

See, nobody wants to carpet blank Pakistan as the evil perpetrator of all terrorism, because it too is a country affected by it. However, there are some absolute mother****ers who want to use terrorism as a tool to destroy democracy. And I don't think it is possible with its citizens, and patriots, like you and me, having a closeted mind about these things. Both countries have to work together instead of trying to be at arms against each other against this common enemy. Heck, only 70 years back, Pakistanis and Indians were arm in arm against British colonialism. And it's time to overcome 60years of fabricated divisiveness.

Unattainableguy

Not at all, you suddenly appear when India is facing a grave situation and take pleasure in having a go at her.

And as for your ranting that Pakistanis are falsely accused--->

http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/27mum-lashkar-0operative-ismail-arrested-for-attacks.htm
See, nobody wants to carpet blank Pakistan as the evil perpetrator of all terrorism, because it too is a country affected by it. However, there are some absolute mother****ers who want to use terrorism as a tool to destroy democracy. And I don't think it is possible with its citizens, and patriots, like you and me, having a closeted mind about these things. Both countries have to work together instead of trying to be at arms against each other against this common enemy. Heck, only 70 years back, Pakistanis and Indians were arm in arm against British colonialism. And it's time to overcome 60years of fabricated divisiveness.
i got this part from an article, i think this is much more believeable than some indian source that going to blame pak anywa no matter what.

Many analysts said Wednesday's attacks were more likely to have been carried out by indigenous, Indian extremist groups blamed for a series of bombings this year than Pakistani-linked ones.

They also noted that India's government stood to benefit politically for hinting at the involvement of its old rival — rather than admitting some of its own 145 million Muslims had become radicalized.

"It will always want to label this militancy as foreign rather than to accept it has its own problem," said Shaun Gregory, an expert on South Asian terrorism at the University of Bradford in Britain. "That sells much more easily to the Indian public than admitting serious grievances within its Muslims."

and this part is from your link "The terrorist arrested by the Mumbai police is vehemently opposed to Isreal's action in the Middle-East and is upset about the "treatment" of Muslims in India in general According to sources, the ethnic, Punjabi-speaking Ismail has told the Mumbai police that the issue of "injustice" to Muslims in India by Hindus and the Indian establishment inspired him to pick up arms."
so maybe if muslims were treated fairly in kashmir and other parts of india, this wouldn'tve happened.

it is either that or the indian government planned this out itself, this is more like conspiracy from them to make pakistan look bad ahead of obama's appointment as president to make sure there is no shift in their foreign policy towards pakistan

i will only believe them if they have proof of pak involvement, they can't just point fingers and blame karachi from the signals they intercepted from the satellite phone :laugh: or saying the guy admitted he was from pak that is just so easy to make up, they did it last time with previous blasts it turned out it was indian army that was behind it.

Precambrian

Banned
, Punjabi-speaking Ismail has told the Mumbai police that the issue of "injustice" to Muslims in India by Hindus and the Indian establishment inspired him to pick up arms."
so maybe if muslims were treated fairly in kashmir and other parts of india, this wouldn'tve happened.

it is either that or the indian government planned this out itself, this is more like conspiracy from them to make pakistan look bad ahead of obama's appointment as president to make sure there is no shift in their foreign policy towards pakistan

i will only believe them if they have proof of pak involvement, they can't just point fingers and blame karachi from the signals they intercepted from the satellite phone :laugh: or saying the guy admitted he was from pak that is just so easy to make up, they did it last time with previous blasts it turned out it was indian army that was behind it.
Sick man you. GTFO.

masterblaster

Some downright horrible and disgusting posting going on here at the moment regarding the terror attacks. Some people on here ought to hang their head with shame. Show some dignity for goodness sake.

duffer

and this part is from your link "The terrorist arrested by the Mumbai police is vehemently opposed to Isreal's action in the Middle-East and is upset about the "treatment" of Muslims in India in general According to sources, the ethnic, Punjabi-speaking Ismail has told the Mumbai police that the issue of "injustice" to Muslims in India by Hindus and the Indian establishment inspired him to pick up arms."
Haha, so now these terrorists are the voices of the victims? Wow a terrorist sympathiser on these forums, pure trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.