• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Arcade

16 tins of Spam

I do occasionally. I reckon there must have been some cheating going on in some games.

Oh, and some members have proven they have no lives outside CW :p

33/3from3.3

I believe Scaly Piscine calls himself the "CW arcade king". I myself am quite impartial to a good game or two.

Tom Halsey

Yeah, play occasionally. Used to hold the record for space invaders, highly doubt I'm in the top 10 now.

Best game IMO is curveball, I'm just not very good at it. :D

barmyarmy

I have a 300 in lane bowling at PC but no titles here...
Plus, yeah it is possible to cheat in these games with a bit of memory editing.

cricketboy29

Cool...was just wondering, since I actually couldn't get past the 2nd Level of the Desert Battle game. I was hoping someone could help, but it's all good.

PhoenixFire

I go in there when the forum is lagging/ when I'm bored. I'm a bit gun at Maeda Path, but nothing else really.

16 tins of Spam

Congrats on taking one off Scaly. I got frustrated with Kaboom - kept dying when my cursor left the playing area. Grrrrrr!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Only found-out the arcade existed when I found a certain 2 members in there (search SD if you want to find-out what they were - thread started by me - and is really rather hilarious IMO).

EDIT: yeah, :clapping: Kyle.

Mister Wright

Only found-out the arcade existed when I found a certain 2 members in there (search SD if you want to find-out what they were - thread started by me - and is really rather hilarious IMO).

EDIT: yeah, :clapping: Kyle.
Thanks mate...It's been a long wait, and I'm sure someone will knock me off fairly soon.