• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Blue Thread

Noble One

Nice way to start a new round of matches. Try and ignore our early results. Happy to take a wicket with the new ball, but need to pull my economy rate down.

Travis_Teh

Nice way to start a new round of matches. Try and ignore our early results. Happy to take a wicket with the new ball, but need to pull my economy rate down.
Less than 6 an over was better than the rest ;)

Good game guys - nice to get off the mark.

Captains Votes, OD game 2 v Green (and they're pretty obvious)

3 - LA Camps
2 - SE Fuller
1 - AM Loganathan

Camps and Fuller leapfrogging the pack already.

Travis_Teh

Blue FC Game 2

Playing at home, have rested Fly for Downes. No need for 2 spinners at the Dome so early in the season. As such, Cannon needs to impress with the ball to hold the spinners spot over Crowther in the future :p

Langley Jnr also very close to playing as our other solid spin option in the squad, with much additional batting power. :)

chaminda_00

Got effect in the last game, hopefully that is sign of things to come. Hopefully I can convert my OD form into the FC.

Luffers

Let's hope for a better performance this time round! Good win in the OD! Hopefully that form will pass across.

Luffers

Perhaps some new blood and fresh legs in the top order could improve things...if only we had a young aspiring top 3 batsman...

:D

Flyonthewall

Hereby requesting to be dropped from the next one-day game...I need to get wickets in grade matches first, because I've been unbelievably awful with the ball so far! Give someone who deserves a chance like Downes a go IMO.

Noble One

Disaster of a game today. The 4th wicket partnership from Red killed us.

My own figures this season are starting to look disastrous.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Demeza are you any chance of coming back into the one day team?

It's a sad state that I'm reasonably happy with a 35 ball 34. Our batting in this game was good, we just needed one or two batsman to go crazy, instead pretty much everyone in the top 9 made close to a run a ball.

FIRE UP BLUE

chaminda_00

Hopefully Sean is right and this is just our normal slow start to the season. Yeah reckon Trav needs to stop being soft and play OD.