• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Majin

Am an opener tbh. Can't believe you forgotten our record breaking partnership already

anyway, about time Geg. :wub:

Marcuss

I heard you needed somebody to score buckets runs and take wickets with some tidy offspin?
I'm your man :p

On a slightly less cocky not : Glad to have signed for you guys and hope I can do a decent job for the team :)

Simon

WCC Staff
I heard you needed somebody to score buckets runs and take wickets with some tidy offspin?
I'm your man :p

On a slightly less cocky not : Glad to have signed for you guys and hope I can do a decent job for the team :)
Welcome to the team, hopefully you can perform in both forms of the game. Having an extra spinning option is an excellent luxury to have in FC games in particular.

Simon

WCC Staff
Just a reminder for everyone to show support for our fellow Colts players in the Cricketweb XI side playing in New Zealand. We have four players in the 12 for this weeks first test, so well done to Butler, Kerr, Wilson and Thomas, lets hope they do us proud.

Marcuss

Cheers :)
Obviously want CW as a team to do well but if the Colts perform better than everyone else it'll be an added bonus :p

Simon

WCC Staff
Kerr (151) and Thomas (6/77) starred in the tour game so lets hope that sort of form carries over to the test match.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Good to see quite a few Colts in the Test side, no doubt we'll give our best and I'm personally hoping to make a lasting impact on the international scene.

Son Of Coco

Hello fellow Colts!

New member J.Wilson reporting for duty. I typed out a lengthy hello a couple of days ago, but my computer was refusing to play along. Anyway, it's a pleasure to be joining such an illustrious team and I hope I get the opportunity to take a few wickets at some stage to help us along.

I'm also pumped for the dance-a-thon, been practicing the pepper-cracker since my selection. Have bought a dog too so I can use our sponsor's product. Things didn't work out so well with the goldfish.

All the best to the Colts currently in NZ as part of the CW XI (insert sheep-shagging joke here).

Simon

WCC Staff
Good performance in the tour of NZ for out Colters, Wilson was arguably player of the series, Kerr hit his maiden FC and test double century, Butler performed strongly with the bat in both forms of the game and Thomas, well he had a go.

Marcuss

Good performance in the tour of NZ for out Colters, Wilson was arguably player of the series, Kerr hit his maiden FC and test double century, Butler performed strongly with the bat in both forms of the game and Thomas, well he had a go.

:laugh:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Took a decent amount of wickets though. Just highly priced wickets. Clearly down to the exchange rate in NZ.

cbuts

NZ exchange rate is crazy high at the moment.

Last time I looked it was not worth me sending any pounds home

looking forward to the start of the season, hopefully not to far away