• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

Burgey

Terribly sad news. He seems like such a great bloke, and to go so young with a young family just makes it all the worse.

Anil

koepka on cruise control, well on his way to a 3rd major...this guy doesn't really have any flaws, straight and very long...very good short game, excellent putter and a cool demeanor...if he stays hungry and injury-free, he is going to win a few more majors over the next 4-5 years...

flibbertyjibber

Backed Scott this afternoon but if I lose out to Tiger I won't care.

Going to have to stay up now despite a very early start in morning. Best not have any more beer.

Anil

Tiger with his mojo back. Nothing in this sport compares with it.
yeah pretty inspirational stuff from tiger but he was too far back going in and koepka just doesn't get fazed...scott is also playing pretty cool golf although i hate that broomstick of his...

Niall

Imagine been someone who wonders why golf channels focused so much on Tiger over the years, the guy is absolute box office . Amazing scenes that.

Ryder cup could be amazing now.

Burgey

So good for golf to have Tiger back winning. He's easily the greatest golfer I've seen (saw Nicklaus when I was young but never watched him in his prime). and the sport is so much better for having him back and playing well.

social

Friend of a friend won $1.25 million on Tiger

Got 25/1 on him never winning another PGA Tour tournament 2 years ago when he was basically a cripple and plonked down $50k

Guy is a major gambler so just another punt for him