• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Totalitarianism gone mad AKA the China thread

Burgey

I haven't built the ****er yet, as Burgeinho is currently at Schoolies and made me promise not to until he returns. As he provided me with the best parenting moment of my life when he introduced me to a kindergarten friend of his who looked up and said "So you're the Lego King", I agreed to wait.

here tis in its box:

YKHN7776 (1).JPG

Athlai

Not Terrible
How the **** have you not mentioned you're the lego king before? That needs to be your custom title, thats as cool as ****

Burgey

do you mean to tell me burgey throws shade at fantasy etc and he's been a secret uber nerd like the rest of us all along?

i look forward to seeing his lego city or castle on youtube. **** im jelly of people who can do all that. some amazing creativity out there.
Lego isn't for nerds ffs. Lego is the greatest toy ever invented (apart from the Rabbit, or so I'm told).

Burgey

How the **** have you not mentioned you're the lego king before? That needs to be your custom title, thats as cool as ****
I haven't mentioned it before because I'm unfailingly modest, as you all would have noticed.

Flem274*

123/5
it warms my heart more than you can ever know to imagine the self styled forum alpha boomer logs off from his daily berating of the politically self centered and genetically beta spin bowlers to watch some highlights of manly raw pace while playing with his lego.

Burgey

Imagine thinking a toy as ubiquitous as Lego is for nerds. Next thing you'll be saying shoving kids heads down toilets or playing a contact sport is for nerds. What's wrong with you?

Flem274*

123/5
many things, but adults building lego is definitely considered a nerd thing. not quite 'knits chainmail at the work lunch table' level anymore, but up there.

and hey, that chainmail knitter i refer to alphas us all with his self-security and sits down opposite a smashing blonde or three for a good yarn while doing it. he's a good dude.

Burgey

adults building lego may be a nerd thing to you, but you think a bloke knitting chain mail is normal. I mean, come on.

zorax

likes this
Are we trying to discuss who is nerdy or not on a cricket forum?

Because spoiler alert: we all are