• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trading

Jamee999

Never Mind, it's a deal.

CF Walters and BR Taylor - NZ Blazers

Will Be Traded For

AW Greig and SE Bond - Leicestershire Foxes

Hoggy31

age, I sent u an email with a proposed trade, if u accept post it in here for me to confirm, thanks.

Jamee999

Hehe, that is quite funny :p

Really helps me though, not much I'd change now, a backup batsman, averaging about 40, but that's not vital.

Blaze

Banned
chaminda_00 said:
I just thought it was funny cus i sold those guys to get Trueman and then Blaze sells them to get Bond.

As I told you Tharmi, Bond is my favourite player.. I had to have him, and I started off with Astle as my number 6 and now have Greig who will be used as a 5th bowling option.

Happy with the trade.

Blaze

Banned
Marc just reminding you to change mine and Jamee's squads following our trade in case you have forgotten about it. :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well trading is now over.

Can you all check your squads are correct in the thread and post here please.

Stay tuned for information about the sorts of tings we're going to need from you as managers orders...