• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twitter sheep

Mr Mxyzptlk

For people Twitter-inclined, suggest others to follow.

@Swannyg66 - Because Graeme Swann is one of the most personable sportsmen around. Some classic tweets.
@simonpegg - It's freakin Simon Pegg.
@ThatKevinSmith - spends a considerable amount of time responding to comments and questions by anyone who dares ask.
@plnlzy - because they make awesome clothes.
@oliviamunn - she's pretty hot and occasionally funny.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I am a Lloyd fan myself. He writes about his cat and other stuff which I find just hilarious. The other day he was posting pics of Centurion. I mean WTF.

I like Geg's tweets as well, whenever he does tweet.

Top_Cat

Axl Pose is on Twitter?? Wow. Without checking, I'm guessing he threatens to punch someone in the face every two hours.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Axl Pose is on Twitter?? Wow. Without checking, I'm guessing he threatens to punch someone in the face every two hours.
He's been on it for like a week or so, only tweeted a couple of times. No threats of violence on twitter yet though you might have seen his airport scuffle in the news

andyc

Haha, first thing I read on Jimmy Anderson's:

If you're going to dress up as something with a purple head, a dinosaur is probably the safest option.

Jungle Jumbo

LOLed at that earlier as well, quality.

Also reminds me, just seen that someone on my facebook feed has joined the group 'Petition to bring back the dinosaurs'.

Burgey

One thing I've really noticed with the political turmoil amongst the Tory scum in this country, is how Twitter has changed the coverage of politics.

The press gallery nearly all tweet now, so you literally get an update as the news happens. Some of them are very funny.

Best thing though is a number of Tory scum MPs tweet during question time. I'm a constituent of one of them, so when he does I hammer the sit out of him for wasting my time when he should be listening as part of his job. This bloke's so right wing one of his own party's former leader's staffers posted a youtube clip depicting him as Hitler. He's right in with the happy-clapper God Botherers as well.

Worst of all, he looks a bit like Strauss. In fact, I'm going to go and tweet him now, ****.