• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vaughan or Vaughn?

Rik

I've been watching Alias for a while, my kind of spy drama thingy. Hell what do you expect from someone who gets his mum to tape CSI for him when he can't watch it? :P

Anyway I've noticed a likeness between CIA Agent Michael Vaughn and his near namesake, England Skipper (although admittedly not that great at it) Micheal Vaughan.

What do you think?

Michael Vaughn

Michael Vaughan

PY

I'd noticed this as well when I was watching it. Pity I haven't seen any of the second series, 'tis a bit of a bummer.

I watch both those programs Rik, they are 2 of the best shows on TV. CSI and CSI:Miami are my favourite shows on TV. Always used to watch them on Tuesday and Saturdays respectively.
(Also used to watch Law And Order + Boomtown)
:)

Craig

World Traveller
Haha

They look so fimilar.

Hmmm I reckon Michael Vaughan probably secretly cloned himself and sent his clone to star in that series. Either that Vaughan has a longlost identical twin with the same name.

Rik

PY said:
I'd noticed this as well when I was watching it. Pity I haven't seen any of the second series, 'tis a bit of a bummer.

I watch both those programs Rik, they are 2 of the best shows on TV. CSI and CSI:Miami are my favourite shows on TV. Always used to watch them on Tuesday and Saturdays respectively.
(Also used to watch Law And Order + Boomtown)
:)
2nd Series is rather confusing. Maybe it's just because it's only on on Ch5 at midnight on a Sunday!

Yeah Alias is a quality program, CSI and CSI:Miami are just so in-depth, Law and Order is good although I'm getting tired of them finishing the programs when the story isn't completely explained. I've seriously got to save up for the 24 Box-Set, the 2nd Series was amazing, although the last episode was a bit of a let-down. Boomtown, The Shield...I could go on...

You say "used to watch," is that due to Uni and the cost of a TV liscence?

PY

Rik said:
You say "used to watch," is that due to Uni and the cost of a TV liscence?
Yeah :(. No TV license for me, isn't worth the risk of £1,000 fine if I get caught without one. 'Tis of great annoyance.

:!(.

Also means I'm missing out on Neighbours ;)

Cloete

TV license :O

are you serious! you have to have a license to watch TV... that's just plain... weird i guess.

Rik

Cloete said:
TV license :O

are you serious! you have to have a license to watch TV... that's just plain... weird i guess.
Yeah because we have 2 free channels without adverts and 3 commercial stations. Makes sense to have a liscence to fund them.