• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warm ups for World Cup

Howsie

This is on in NZ. Just one question and I probably already know the answer but......

Will we get the 'normal' NZ commentary team during this World Cup, or some patched together couple of Kiwi's with a whole heap of ****s from the SC that struggle to speak proper English and know next to nothing about this NZ team? Without sounding harsh I can't stand Harsha Bogle, Ramiz etc and I doubt most NZers will won't to tune in and listen to that crap.

The_Bunny

Not in aus, well not high quality or legally anyway that I know of:ph34r:
Everything can be found though.

On a more related note Warner teeing off here

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Why are we playing a warm-up against India anyway? Surely we'd be better off against someone else.

WTF was that ball just then?

Antihippy

Dunno why people keep talking about dropping finch. His dismissals look super dopey but he's still been doing pretty well.

hendrix

This is on in NZ. Just one question and I probably already know the answer but......

Will we get the 'normal' NZ commentary team during this World Cup, or some patched together couple of Kiwi's with a whole heap of ****s from the SC that struggle to speak proper English and know next to nothing about this NZ team? Without sounding harsh I can't stand Harsha Bogle, Ramiz etc and I doubt most NZers will won't to tune in and listen to that crap.
Most of the NZ commentators don't know **** about the NZ side, let alone other sides.

I mean they pretty much always forget the MVP after Tom Latham's name, for example.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Dunno why people keep talking about dropping finch. His dismissals look super dopey but he's still been doing pretty well.
People like Clarke, Smith and Bailey batting from 3-5 (in whichever order). Whoever bats 6 is going to be an all-rounder and share 10 overs of bowling with Watson. Warner is favoured over Finch because he is more reliable especially against the better teams so Finch is the batsman who is unlucky to miss out in some teams.

In saying that, it would be a selection surprise as Finch hasn't missed an ODI for a while.

Antihippy

Ehhhh, warner has been slightly underwhelming in ODIs, though he seemed to have been improving lately. Finch knows how to go big more often though.