• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Weird news stories

Matteh

They say if she hadn't been wearing rubber bathroom shoes she'd have probably died from it. As someone that never bothers with slippers, there may be a valid reason to wear them.

Anil

andyc said:
What the hell!? That's just ****ing stupid, for lack of better description.
yeah that's what i thought too...how insecure must a woman be to accuse a 4 year of abusing her?...and imagine tainting a 4 year old kid for life with such a tag?

Matteh

Didn't seem worth bothering about to make a new thread, so shoved it in this one about news stories.

cpr

Hmmm, guess he was right all along about not being well enough to stand trial.... Looks like i owe him a fiver on that bet

Matteh

cpr said:
Hmmm, guess he was right all along about not being well enough to stand trial.... Looks like i owe him a fiver on that bet
Has Slobodan stood trial yet?

Perm

If I remember correctly Slobadon was the last to stand trial at the World Court.

Matteh

Perm said:
If I remember correctly Slobadon was the last to stand trial at the World Court.
Turns out he died 6 months ago. Not sure how i missed hearing about it.

cpr

aye he took the dictators get out of jail free ticket. Only Saddams had the guts not to have a heart attack! (well, Pol Pot did n all.... but most of the others wussed out)