• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you eating right now?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Steak and seafood! Ribeye was a little overcooked but the filet was just right.

And some whiskey to go with it. A perfect night.

F62A33CB-8C95-49A5-A0F9-0112FD58B1B6.jpg
37050280-60BA-42EF-B48C-07DDCEFCFEF3.jpg

Flem274*

123/5
ss steak looks legit

what was the quality of your meat zorax? steak tactics rely so much on whether you get a cut from a butcher or skimp and buy the 'tenderised steak, great for bbq!' for 9 dollars at countdown.

i did the latter last night so seasoned the **** outta that boi. sauteed some mushrooms and spinach in butter and garlic, fried up some thin sliced potatoes and seasoned the steak with mixed herbs and red wine to disguise its trash nature.

ended up respectable, but i wouldn't season a steak from my parents farm as much if at all.

zorax

likes this
How long was it seared for?
Did u add add any Extra Virgin olive oil?
Didn't time it precisely. Just went for what felt right.

Just used butter and garlic. Veggies roasted in the over with olive oil tho.

ss steak looks legit

what was the quality of your meat zorax? steak tactics rely so much on whether you get a cut from a butcher or skimp and buy the 'tenderised steak, great for bbq!' for 9 dollars at countdown.

i did the latter last night so seasoned the **** outta that boi. sauteed some mushrooms and spinach in butter and garlic, fried up some thin sliced potatoes and seasoned the steak with mixed herbs and red wine to disguise its trash nature.

ended up respectable, but i wouldn't season a steak from my parents farm as much if at all.
Didn't get the best cut of meat. Mid range. We let it sit for about 30 mins in salt and pepper before grilling. Tasted great, especially with the buttered garlic. Tender enough too.

The same place I bought these from have a higher quality steak available, will give that a go next time.

Burgey

Those with culinary panache will be happy to know the new season of Masterchef kicks off here this evening. All new judges. Going to be interesting to see how they go

Burgey

In before the bloke who extols the virtues of wet markets and other salmonella-inspired street food chimes in and pretends he knows what he’s talking about.

honestbharani

Bisibelabath and Bagalabath for lunch tonight after a basic breakfast of Idli and Groundnut chutney. Potato fry and Ladiesfinger for sides with nice yummy pappads and cut mango pickle.

Burgey

Very disappointing to see Reynold culturally appropriating a decent dessert idea on Masterchef here

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Got some roast chicken left over so a nice butty incoming for lunch I reckon. Then an Easter Egg.

Mrs GIMH has prepared a home made chicken pie for tonight so I am looking forwards to that.

Burgey

Lyons is a master on the BBQ by all accounts, so you're wrong yet again Burgey
Presume you’re referring to the late Joe Lyons, PM of Australia between the wars. That or you’ve ****ed up. Again. Like you did with the steak.