• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What car/s do you drive?

Jakester1288

Seeing as I'm only 14, I drive (regularly) my parents X-trail and my 1988 Mitsubishi Magna. Still waiting to try out the 2008 Toyota Aurion Sportivo, that'll be fun.

I've driven my mates 95/8 (not sure) Commodore, was the only auto I've driven, but being RWD it made it good fun.

Discuss.

duffer

04 Corrolla which I went halvies with my parents for but when I moved down to Melbourne bought outright. Love it so much.

Craig

World Traveller
I borrow a Hyndai from time to time. Not my ideal car, but then I don't a car at all, so beggers can't be choosers. Would love a Ford XR6 though.

Jakester1288

I borrow a Hyndai from time to time. Not my ideal car, but then I don't a car at all, so beggers can't be choosers. Would love a Ford XR6 though.
Yeah I'm interested in the new Falcon range, puts out a fair bit of power. When you say I don't a car at all, do you mean I don't own a car?

Craig

World Traveller
Yeah I'm interested in the new Falcon range, puts out a fair bit of power. When you say I don't a car at all, do you mean I don't own a car?
You are correct, I do not own a vehicle. Just a typo on my part. Long day and all that.

Marcuss

Will find out what my instructor has in ~45 minutes.
Have got a Renault Clio though. :cool:

cpr

Will find out what my instructor has in ~45 minutes.
Have got a Renault Clio though. :cool:

Ah, a clit-car, named so because every **** seems to have one.

Thinking of flogging my Golf soon. Lovely car, goes like **** off a shovel n all. But the road tax is a killer (£200 a year) because of the engine size and it only does a few miles per middle eastern oil field, making it the Oliver Stone of the car industry.

Plus I want to buy a bike. Hello Snake Pass, goodbye spinal chord.......

Marcuss

Haha yeah, not particularly bothered seeing as it's my first car (Technically second, but the first since I was 12). It will do it's job.

Smudge

Same car I have driven for a couple of years - an average mid-1990s Honda Inspire. Don't see the point in spending too much on cars, meself.

PhoenixFire

Could have started about 7 months ago, but I really don't give a crap about learning, unlike basically all of friends.