• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you look like? Pt II

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
steds said:
Oh, it's a penguin! Now I see it! Didn't have a clue what it was before
DD thought it was a duck - he's now a bit like a hedgehog climbing down off a hairbrush.

superkingdave

Here's a picture of me on the train

Its a long time since i had my haircut and im not v photogenic

the other one is how my hair used to look

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
My scanner ain't functional ATM and neither is my mini-cam... both run off USBs, see, and only one port is working (the modem port).
So watch this space.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
That's not at all how I pictured you.
exactly what i was going to say ..

Superkingdave man i must say i was thinking dayum it seems i have seen you before.. and you look very similar to David Blaine with your hair cut off..

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Aside from the avatar, when I'm jumping mid-stage whilst singing (er, that's the closest word that the English language has) Billie's "Girlfriend" before being taken out by a chicken wielding an 18-inch comedy frying pan, you mean?

Mr. P

lord_of_darkness said:
Droppin the big one... well here is me, Lord aka Reuben..

Click on dem thumbnails to enlarge it ofcourse..

Wow reuben mate thats exactly what i thought you looked like... :blink:

masterblaster

Reuben's got the whole 'bling bling' style of dress happening!

Always pictured you like that as well mate!

Cheers,

Sangrah

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Wow reuben mate thats exactly what i thought you looked like...
tehe how so?

lord, i always picture you as white...lol
dayumm where did i give that away now..

Reuben's got the whole 'bling bling' style of dress happening!

Always pictured you like that as well mate!
yep thats how you spot reuben from the rest at a party where its bling'in the most at..

Simon

WCC Staff
you actually look a lot more "scary" than i thought.....
thats not necisarily a bad thing either...

Andre

Neil Pickup said:
Aside from the avatar, when I'm jumping mid-stage whilst singing (er, that's the closest word that the English language has) Billie's "Girlfriend" before being taken out by a chicken wielding an 18-inch comedy frying pan, you mean?

You're not Peter Berner by any chance are you?