• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you look like? Pt III

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Less of you too or is that my imagination?
Yeah, don't wanna be one of those pink-shirt wearing metrosexual blokes who compliments other lads on their weight, hairstyle and talks about his feelings but you really can see a big difference just from the photos that have been posted in this thread in the past. No wonder you're getting 19 year old girls to go on dates with you :ph34r:

Craig

World Traveller
Yeah, don't wanna be one of those pink-shirt wearing metrosexual blokes who compliments other lads on their weight, hairstyle and talks about his feelings but you really can see a big difference just from the photos that have been posted in this thread in the past. No wonder you're getting 19 year old girls to go on dates with you :ph34r:
Hey if I were the all time leading wicket taker in Tests, I would have girls interested in me too!

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
And to think I voted against you. :cry:

Some pics from London.

Attachments

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Indeed it is. Did you get the proper Lord's tour? The one I went one was ace. The missus enjoyed it, said she found it fascinbating. We never got to so the long room though, ****ing bridge tournmanr.

Craig

World Traveller
I have been to London twice and I have never been to Lords :mellow: I think I should hand my cricketing badge in (TBF the second time I was there for the night).

Uppercut

Indeed it is. Did you get the proper Lord's tour? The one I went one was ace. The missus enjoyed it, said she found it fascinbating. We never got to so the long room though, ****ing bridge tournmanr.
I did, yeah. The girl i was staying with loved it too, and she has no interest in cricket either (architecture student though). I've been converted to the up-own-hole-ism of the place.

The tour guide had a quiet rant to one of the old folks about T20 being ****, but told us to keep it down because it brings so much money in.

andyc

With the missus + the guy who's Facebook album I'm stealing this from, at our college ball and the ensuing after party on the weekend: