• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What mobile/cell phone do you own?

masterblaster

Nokia N70
I own the exact same phone and I absolutely hate it. It's slow, it's buggy and it's overloaded with features I don't need. Got it a year and a half ago and only have another half a year left on my contract. I can't wait to replace this phone and get another one.

headhunter

I own the exact same phone and I absolutely hate it. It's slow, it's buggy and it's overloaded with features I don't need. Got it a year and a half ago and only have another half a year left on my contract. I can't wait to replace this phone and get another one.
Should of looked into that before you bought it :p
Have it only 5 months, it's bit slow aye but I'm content with it. Wasn't too pricey either.

masterblaster

Should of looked into that before you bought it :p
Have it only 5 months, it's bit slow aye but I'm content with it. Wasn't too pricey either.
Yeah, have learn't my lesson. Ofcourse being a technology enthusiast, it's easy for me to go overboard with features on my gadgets. I know next time though to get a more faster, intuitive and more streamlined phone.

pasag

RTDAS

As long as it plays Michael Vaughan Cricket, I'm happy. Mine's not exactly the same as the one pictured though, might be the photo or a newer model.

James90

Phone is about 5 years old. Piece of **** but it still makes calls and sends messages so I'm reluctant to buy a new one. Definitely on the agenda though.

masterblaster

Just what is going on there?
Oops, that leaves me a little red faced. Although I already am since at the moment I'm struggling with a severe bout of the flu coupled with fever. Been sick all weekend, and haven't been able to get proper sleep. I don't know how that slipped in as I'm pretty careful with my spelling.

cpr

Nokia N95

On my second one, got it in january, but it was a buggy piece of crap, so Orange sent us a new one that works better. Cant say i mind it, really grown on me. Like the full internet capability (handy to use the unsecured wireless LAN when i'm meant to be working), plays games, good camera.

And it was free, for £15 a month contract :)