• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

what's the weather like where you live?

Anil

right now, in greenwood village colorado, the temp is -17 celsius, it's windy and snowy, so with the windchill factor, it feels like -28 celsius....i would like to know if anyone else is enduring worse weather at the moment... :)

NikhilN

Its 57 F outside and its cloudy, and its dec 23 and it hasnt snowed all year. PLEASE SNOW HERE!!!!

Anil

NikhilN said:
Its 57 F outside and its cloudy, and its dec 23 and it hasnt snowed all year. PLEASE SNOW HERE!!!!
don't wish for this, you just might get it...and then you will realize how lucky you were....

AUST_HiTMaN

Sorry to break the trend, but for tomorrow we are expecting 32 degrees celsius and a fine sunny day :D

Curently its night, and around 17 degrees celsius - clear sky.

Couldn't ask for anything better.

Piper

Its not to cold here to be honest, but its suppost to snow soon yay lol but i wonna go where it really snows not like it does here one snowflake and thats it i want SNOW

age_master

28 on the C scale and slightly overcast, same as Mister Wright it looks like we are gonna get some showers over the next week or so too, hopefully it will be mostly dry though :)