• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cricket - Outside the bubble

Jamee999

I will not be able to sim, because of WCC commitments, though, only England (or any team, tbh) selection.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I will not be able to sim, because of WCC commitments, though, only England (or any team, tbh) selection.
Jamee, you don't have to sim WCC anymore if you don't like. I've got other people interested if you don't want to do it but if you do that's also cool because I'd like an experienced hand to help out.

In any case, it doesn't matter either way ;)

Travis_Teh

What's the point of having a group of four if you're going to do all the simming? :p
I thought we would have one central simmer, with everyone else providing squads and match reports.
Exactly. I'll be doing all the simming for the group for consistency, everyone else will actually be doing all the work work, like announcments, match write ups, injury reports.

I'll just email them, etc.

Jamee999

Jamee, you don't have to sim WCC anymore if you don't like. I've got other people interested if you don't want to do it but if you do that's also cool because I'd like an experienced hand to help out.

In any case, it doesn't matter either way ;)
As long as we're not using ITC, I'll sim anything :laugh:

w3lshrugby

Liam, this is urgent. My HODI is missing a file data.dat and thus cannot open or do anything, can you enlighten me on this as soon as possible - as the first ODI is upon me!!

Goughy

Liam, this is urgent. My HODI is missing a file data.dat and thus cannot open or do anything, can you enlighten me on this as soon as possible - as the first ODI is upon me!!
Liam could we sort something out about a copy of the sim for me. Fuller says his copy isnt working and that I need to get a copy.

Cheers