• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
An avatar of an Aussie choice goes in if Murali doesn't end up as the leading wicket taker in the tourney. Any takers if McGrath doesn't end up as the leader? My avatar will go up for 2 months AFTER the NBA playoffs.

Well?

pasag

RTDAS
Hmm McGrath at 20, Murali at 19 with McGrath still having an extra Super 8 game to come. Definitely tempting.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Quite tempting challenge that, but can't see myself getting involved in another one just right now.
say you will say you won't say you'll do what i don't

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours

Still, I guess if you lose again you could always blame it on the weatherman

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Let the fun begin.

My bet is Martyn would blow altoz away.

Then To Him altoz's avatar Would Belong.

altoz would probably still Never Give Up on the challenges, though.

Shame I'm unlikely to get Cameron, TBH - then it'd be Those Four Girls on four avatars.

Mind, Gelman would Freak Out if that happened. Poor bloke, must really be a Rollercoaster ride for him with hbh, altoz and DB anyway. He'll be glad when it's time for each to say "Let's Go" to something else.

Anyway, I've Revved It Up with these puns enough now. Poor Gelman will probably have such a fit when he sees this that it'll send him to a Castle In The Air. He wasn't exactly happy last time

Mr. Postman, give me a sign. The exit is that way.

andyc

Since my deal with Richard comes to a close tonight, anyone got any ideas of what he should have if I win it?