• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Yey!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Just thought I'd tell everyone that I got my first wicket in two years tonight :D

4-0-21-1 which isn't too bad after last week's 1-0-22-0. And I caught a County opener as well :D. Shame we still lost by 49 runs and had 5 straight ducks in the middle order :cry:. And I managed 1 before skying one to mid off. Ah well, can't blame #11s for not getting runs...

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
That is so not fair!

I have been given the least bowling ever.

Past 4 seasons...

1998-1999 9 overs (less than the keeper)
1999-2000 0 overs
2000-01 0 overs
2001-02 2 overs

Overall figures 11-0-4-59

BUT I STILL DON'T BOWL!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lol haha Sunil 1 Neil 0

nice signature Sunil :D:D:D !

i must say every season i have bowled maximum overs , ther are times which i havent bowled maximum but i have always bowled 7 outta 10 over all the time .

and am a Number 5 / 6 batsman

anthonysw

Sounds like you have some great fun Neil. I am so crap at cricket :cry:

[Edited on 7/11/02 by anthonysw]

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
How is it 1-0, when have I ever claimed to be any good?

Anthony - it's not the winning, it's the taking part mate :D

Anyway, I'm going to take up coaching, I think....

Kimbo

whats with the point scoring thing going on here. i think i have missed something. but L_o_D keeps putting me 1-0 up against people.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
thats cause ur points seems to be better than theirs ?

or if u say something that helps me fall off my chair bursting with laughter ...

wait thats sad...

Kimbo

is that laughing at me or laughing with me.
one time i had a dream that i was about to jump of a cliff (at bluff to be particular) and someone told me not to because i help people laugh, and that people are always laughing at me.
so now, i laugh all the time, that way people are laughing with me no matter what. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: