• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ZEE Sports America

Fusion

Global Moderator
For my US peeps, this channel is being shown free right now on Dish Network. I don't know how long the free preview will last. Was able to watch some of the 1st day proceedings from the Pak/SA match. :cool:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Was able to watch some of the 1st day proceedings from the Pak/SA match. :cool:
After they showed highlights of a 1984 clash for the 100th time followed by football. Almost missed the whole first session. Still, better than PPV.

The preview ends today, seriously considering subscribing.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
See, you jammy bastards IMO. I'd give one hell to get more "old" stuff shown on the stations in this country.
Yeah, it was great when I first saw it. I was ecstatic to watch Botham, Marshall, Holding, Garner bowl in the same match. But twice in the same day was enough, especially when there was live cricket going on.

BTW, the classics they have shown so far are the 2nd Test from the '77 Ashes and the 5th Test of the black wash from '84.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If there was a :jealous: or a :longing: smiley, this would be the place to use it.

Sanz

Yeah, it was great when I first saw it. I was ecstatic to watch Botham, Marshall, Holding, Garner bowl in the same match. But twice in the same day was enough, especially when there was live cricket going on.

BTW, the classics they have shown so far are the 2nd Test from the '77 Ashes and the 5th Test of the black wash from '84.
Zee Sports is a good channel esp since they merged with Ten Sports a while ago. If you are a pakistani/Indian sports fan and have dish network, you should subscribe it.

http://www.zeetelevision.com/pdf/Zee_acquires_stake_in_Ten_Sports.pdf