• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Absolute disgrace

jot1

In the aftermath of the match I may have overreacted (I really did want SA to win) but I maintain that this the worst behaviour I have seen on cricket field. Even the Miandad - Lillee incident was lolworthy. But here 3-4 guys ganging up on one man is the kind of hooliganism that should have no place in cricket. And I for one think that it takes pussies and not "men" to gang up like that.

Amen to that. Yes, I am a female poster. For the record I am a NZ fan as well as a SA. I have family living in and around Hamilton, which is why I joined a NZ cricket forum.:) And Vittori is a babe!:ph34r:

Mike5181

In the aftermath of the match I may have overreacted (I really did want SA to win) but I maintain that this the worst behaviour I have seen on cricket field. Even the Miandad - Lillee incident was lolworthy. But here 3-4 guys ganging up on one man is the kind of hooliganism that should have no place in cricket. And I for one think that it takes pussies and not "men" to gang up like that.
Crossing the line now

Migara

Maybe they are. If it took 4 of them, one not even playing, so coming onto the field to help his mates, to intimidate one guy, who, by the way, is smaller than them.
What sort of message are these "heroes" sending to their many fans out there. Never expected this from NZ. Very poor show IMO.
Congrats NZ, apart from that incident, your guys did play way better than ours and deserved to win.
I am wondering whether they have tried it on Afridi. Afridi may be smaller than Mills, Vettori and few others, but no one will like to exchange a punch with him.

Having said that love to see Afridi and Water boy having a go at each other.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
I am wondering whether they have tried it on Afridi. Afridi may be smaller than Mills, Vettori and few others, but no one will like to exchange a punch with him.

Having said that love to see Afridi and Water boy having a go at each other.
haha.....I doubt any team would try that on Afridi........................you never know with him.......given how crazy he can he might actually punch the lights out of someone and he is an extremely strong man..........can be dangerous

slowfinger

Guys chill this is only a bit of banter. People can't be perfect 24/7. That's hardly a fight. I was expecting people throwing carcasses around. It's a gentlemens sport -.-