• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was amazing ftr. I got another one today. Going to ruin my intermittent fasting with them if I keep up this rate.
    If you have a dry eye problem, proceed with caution. You might end up making the problem worse and have red eyes a lot. It's gotten better over the years but my eyes turn really red whenever I drink or play sports. Sometimes they stay red during normal days as well. It sucks because people keep pointing it out and it makes me self-conscious.

Otherwise it's fantastic and life changing. I know people who've done it with no issues at all and they love it.
    First 10 at Sylvia get a SRSXB30 free

Beyond that I think staff is definitely under 1000, I'll check tomorrow
    Haha yeah I do the ordering for mobile for our stores, we can sort you out the staff discount. It's coming in mid Augustish. Are you on the EDM list? I'm pretty sure they'll send one out when it lands.
    Ooooh

Mong Kong ladies market, Temple Street night market and seafood, Knutsford Terrace in TST for drinks, get dim sum and street food wherever you can, and if you have the time and inclination you could go for a hike in either Sai Kung, Clearwater bay or even around HK Island.
    We also have a bunch of Michelin star restaurants here. Ocean Park is a fun day out. Disneyland is okay but a bit overrated IMO. Lantau, Big Buddha, Cable Car all good. Central/SoHo/MidLevels/LKF is the main nightlife but there are nice bars basically all around. Wan Chai is your go to place for sleezy strip clubs and hookers tho. And to balance off that you can then go to the Chi Lin Nunnery the next day, try out their Buddhist veggie restaurant and just explore the area it's very nice.

You'll also have a lot of fun just exploring the random streets around HK. It's such a packed and chaotic, yet well organised place.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…