• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Burgey

Swann took 2 wickets in his first over of Test cricket (in India, no less) and averages 28 to Lyon's 36 in Asia. So we're back onto Swann.
Lyon would kill for the chance to bowl to these 'tards in spin friendly decks in India.

Don't include UAE in these stats please. For some reason I find it impossible to take cricket played there seriously.

Cevno

How are the boundary boards in Australia sponsored by Kamla Pasand in hindi? They can't advertise legally in India, so doing it in Australia so it can be seen on T.V? :laugh:

Pothas

Who for? Harris?
Yes I think so, Harris is a fine bowler but Pattinson is a genuinely exciting prospect. You need the squad though, if you look at both England and Australia they have both had at least one bowler out at all times of late but both continue to impress.

Doctor

Great coverage ch9, I mean it, you could see up her dress.

EDIT: Just seen Tendulkar in the t20 squad, and that would make it his second t20i ever. Desperate for that 100th 100.

Last edited:

Cevno

Haha serious? Tobacco advertising has been banned here for decades.
Don't know what the law is but don't think they operate in Australia, and the ads are in Hindi so pretty clearly targetting the TV audiences.

Pretty clever if they can get away with a ban in both countries by doing this.

Burgey

Don't know what the law is but don't think they operate in Australia, and the ads are in Hindi so pretty clearly targetting the TV audiences.

Pretty clever if they can get away with a ban in both countries by doing this.
Yeah it's a clever piece of work on their part. I wonder if they got some kind of exemption like the F1 GP does.