• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - New Zealand v Australia (29th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fuller Pilch

I just hope that those who jumped on the BC's bandwagon don't now go and knife them in the back. I'm still hopeful of winning the test series at the end of the year

Athlai

Not Terrible
Sanga or Vettori. Hard to split IMO.
Yeah, a couple years ago I think it'd have been comfortably Vettori but Sangakkara just seemed to get better at batting over time.

Isn't like Clarke has had a poor ODI career though at times it felt like he was a pretty poor ODI batsman. Probably one of the more underrated ODI players of all time. Jayawardene definitely the least of the four in this form of the game.

Spikey

Is he taking the piss out of people who think that or genuinely claiming it? Have to find out before I decide whether to give him abuse and get blocked.
It's a Times writer so yeah he's probably serious

incidentally it's pretty selfish of Michael Clarke to overshadow his ODI retirement with this batting performance

Zinzan

Who is the better ODI player? Clarke, Jayawardene, Sangakkara or Vettori?

You'd probably think Vettori.
Over their respective careers, would have to be Vettori. If nothing else for his ER of 4.1 over an 18 year career, which is almost freakish.