• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

zorax

likes this
I forgot it was Australian tradition for the umpires to put a wet ball in the oven to dry up during rain breaks.

StephenZA

You would think if all this was true the Aus players would be able to play a moving ball.... and not need the roads.

Daemon

Tbf if Sayers was Indian he’d have been hyped as the new Kapil Dev.
We have tons of Sayers around lol, he's the most Indian bowler ever to come out of Australia. Can totally see him and little Vinnie Kumar forming a destructive opening pair for Karnataka.

Marcuss

Made: Had my visa application approved, next step will be the review in September 2019 which could ultimately give me PR.

Ruined: Found out that I need a complete ACL reconstruction - prospective surgery date is a week before my mother arrives from the UK. No chance I'll be fit to be a tourist by then

vogue

Made: Had my visa application approved, next step will be the review in September 2019 which could ultimately give me PR.

Ruined: Found out that I need a complete ACL reconstruction - prospective surgery date is a week before my mother arrives from the UK. No chance I'll be fit to be a tourist by then
What is PR in relation to a visa application?

Shri

Saw this today when I logged in to fb after ages. If that is what you want, it must feel ****ing awesome.

Burgey

Tell them you're seeking federal preselection for the Liberal Party and they'll process your request in no time at all.

vcs

Made : A busy but satisfying and productive day at work. Didn't have to waste any time on here. :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Saw this today when I logged in to fb after ages. If that is what you want, it must feel ****ing awesome.
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that it is something he wants or he wouldn’t have bothered filling in the visa application.

vogue

Made: Have invested in a new sewing machine as the old one I had needed repair and was too heavy. Toyota. Love it. Retro design and it’s lush to work. Slightly worried that I feel excited about a sewing machine but hey, have time on my hands atm so it’s good.
Also made: found a perfect table for said machine from an ‘ antiques ‘ shop in nearby town.
And lastly: good mate of mine achieved his gold Duke of Edinburgh award at Buckingham Palace yesterday. So pleased for him as he has Aspergers and has struggled with everyday life and all the stuff that goes with this. Really proud of him.

Daemon

Ruined: Stress fracture in my left foot. Will probably lose all my squatting/deadlift gains over the last few months. **** this. No cricket either. ****.