• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Power 5

Burgey

Disappointed not to have got a run this week. Probably been my best contribution to the joint in years.

Burgey

I think you're top of the list for your post in Site Discussion regarding the "go elsewhere" comment from management.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
1) Trundler - good work in exams
2) Sledger - good work in general (i.e. slightly less procrastination than usual)
3) Pothas - sent out invitations to "Not a Stag" party. The invitation included a promise that "there will be no activities of any kind", which was excellent.
4) Shri - good work in the Indian Politics thread
5) Daemon - about time he had something to feel good about

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As Lord Protector of CW, I have to look out for the welfare of all posters.

Anyone getting married is bad for their welfare. So I have to be concerned.

Is that okay?