• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you look like? Pt II

Shounak

Banned
I think it also depends on the school. The traditional expensive private schools seem to be giving students a bit more leeway. But not the catholic schools.

They're either really strict or couldn't give a flying f..

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm! About time really =P Nice photo, though you should really be studying. :laugh:

And yes, it is the right ear if you`re gay. Clarified. And my school is public, but believes it`s so much better. I swear our entire budget must`ve gone into those blazers. And my headphones rock, best $45 I`ve ever spent. I`m getting some photos back from a camp I`ve just been on, and I dyed my hair red for that, so watchout.

Piper

Nnanden said:
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm! About time really =P Nice photo, though you should really be studying. :laugh:
I dont like any of my pics i think they are all horrible... And yeh i should be studying.. but it was private study and Sammylou and i normally mess around in that time :D

Jamee999

Hey you're supposed to be like me, young and care free.

Stop being so mature looking! :(

*feels small and lonely*

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Jamee999 said:
Hey you're supposed to be like me, young and care free.

Stop being so mature looking! :(

*feels small and lonely*
ah jamee son, you have much to learn, im same age as piper, and im still as immature and care free as i ever was, life is good.

Piper

sledger said:
ah jamee son, you have much to learn, im same age as piper, and im still as immature and care free as i ever was, life is good.
And who said i was mature? Daymn me has my immature moments lol

dinu23

Robertinho said:
Hahahahah!!! Dinu! What a legend :D
yo! what's so funny man?
if ur reffering to my photos, i havent seen urs yet. but i doubt they'll be better than mine. :p

Last edited: