• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Agent Nationaux

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Funny you ask. When I was a kid living in Karachi, my cousin's husband was friends with Wasim Akram (still is to this day). Well he decided to bring over Wasim to our house one day. When he showed up, me and the other kids were dumb struck and refused to believe it was Wasim! We insisted that it wasn't Wasim we were seeing, but rather his brother (I don't even know if Wasim has a brother!). Wasim had this smirk on his face while my cousin's husband was embarrassed by our behavior. He left and none of us bothered to ask for an autograph because we didn't think it was the real deal. I both regret and remember that story with fondness. :-)
    I'm right there with you with the lack of interest in the Bangla series. I'm certainly not going to give up my sleep for this. I just follow the match reports on cricinfo.

No, I don't really participate in trading game. Best of luck to you if you do decide to join. :-)
    I'm normally not a fan of remakes, but due to the cast and director, I'll probably watch the Hollywood version. Looks promising. And yeah, I've seen Mystic River. Loved it! I'm a huge fan of Eastwood as a director. I'd highly recommend Million Dollar Baby and Letters from Iwo Jima as well, if you haven't seen them.
    Sorry man, don't know who's commentating. Also, I don't think a few minutes here and there with Akram would really help. In order to really learn something, our bowlers would have to spend many sessions with Akram where he could not only talk about bowling, but observe them in action and provide real time feedback.
    Haha, yeah I think I'll skip the next Test. The first one put me to sleep. I'll definately participate during the Eng/Pak series though, as much as I can. Although I don't have high hopes for us. :-(
    That was awesome. I have almost no interest in watching the borefest that is Pak/BD after that. And yeah, I wouldn't be able to handle that against England. Would die of a heart attack.
    Hey if you want to feel like a "rebel", I can hand you an infraction just for fun. :p
    You should see an "Infractions" tab on your profile. That tells you how many points you have (and for what). If you don't see it, it's because you haven't received any infractions.
    Sorry man, not on skype or any other messaging service unfortunately. I just haven't caught up with the 21st century! :p
    That would be awesome! We definitely need to meet up if either of us are in the other's neighborhood. :-)
    One of my biggest regrets is not watching a live cricket game. :-( I am so envious of you that you have that opportunity! There is occasionally talk about Pakistan/India staging a match in the US, but it never materializes. Hope to see it happen one day.
    Yeah, I saw Ides of March. I thought it was good. I haven't seen the other two you mentioned, I'll try to check them out. Thanks for the recommendations!

As far as foreign films, off the top of my head I would recommend "Lives of Others", "Downfall", "City of God", "Old Boy", "Let the Right One In", and "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" (it's a trilogy and all 3 films are good). Since you are such a movie aficionado, you have probably seen all of them! :p

Are you into documentaries? I can recommend a few great ones there as well.
    Hey man! Same old same old. How about yourself? How's life treating you in England? I haven't seen All American Muslim, but might check it out later. Have you seen either Boardwalk Empire or The Walking Dead? From the "recent" shows, those two have caught my interest. Haven't really had a chance to see any new movies. Can you recommend some?
    Sure. You can have one dinner treat from me in case you ever come to this side :). I don't want to over commit :p.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…