• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Chrish

1. C

Kohli Equals Border - 32 Test wins as captain

Stealing this from another forum.. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/283746.html Discuss.
  2. C

Players you wish they played for your team?

Who are the players you envied that they were playing for the opposition? Like you wish you really had someone like him in your team?
  3. C

Which country's All Time XI is the strongest?

Probably this has been done before but can't find the older thread. So, thought about starting a new discussion. Although not necessary, I am including all the major test teams for the sake of argument. So, which team do you think is the best?
  4. C

Kohli vs MS Dhoni

Who is a greater ODI player? Who would you pick in your Xi if you only have one choice?
  5. C

How many books have you read?

I just started reading Bodyline Autopsy. This is the first Cricket book that I will read. So, I was just wondering how many books have you guys read? Also, who are your favorite authors?
  6. C

Do you agree with the final result?

Both the game and the super over are tied. One team is declared winner based on the rule. Do you believe this is a fair result?
  7. C

Which current team has the best overall batting?

Discuss. Is it England with their deep middle order?
  8. C

Will Ishant Sharma end up with 400 wickets ??

Discuss..
  9. C

Was Sehwag the greatest player of spin in the hisory of the game ??

Personally big yes for me.. Can't imagine a player who would dominate the spin bowling from delivery one and still be in complete control. He basically murdered them. I can't believe there have been anyone better. He was one of a kind. Discuss.
  10. C

Is there any hope left for Joe Root; the batsman?

Discuss..Any chance to cure his scored only-50 illness?
  11. C

Pre-1970 vs post-1970 World XI??

Covered vs uncovered era. Who would win the 5 test series? Era will be determined by the time period in which any given player played majority of his test career. You are free to select your own best Xi. My pre-70 XI: Hobbs Hutton Bradman (C) Hammond Sobers Keith Miller Godfrey Evans Lindwall...
  12. C

Steve Smith prediciton thread..

Smith has shown tremendous promise to be the player of his generation. But now out of completely unforeseen circumstances, his future remains complete mystery. Personally humiliated and financially hurt, he will also miss the entire year of competitive Cricket. Part of me would want to see the...
  13. C

How do you rate W.G. Grace?

Purely based on Cricketing abilities; discounting the influence factor. Criteria doesn't have to be Test cricket only as I have been told FC games were considered more important in that era.
  14. C

AB de Villiers vs Virat Kohli

Who is the better ODI player?
  15. C

Dominating series perfomace against tough bowling attacks

What are the instances where batsman absolutely stood up against top-class bowlers throughout the series? Some of the recent ones from memory: Smith against India - 2017 Dravid in England - 2011 Lara against Australia - 1999