• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Days of Grace

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is Japan generally a great place for spin bowlers to bowl? Or is it just Tokyo that's so conducive to drift?

Oh babehhh, you can't teach that.

PS. You're a ****.
    hey
    I was going thru the points formula that u have used to calculate top ODI batsman
    POINTS ALLOCATED: BATSMEN
    Average: x7.5
    Runs:
    8000+: 50
    5000-7999: 35
    3000-4999: 20
    2000-2999: 13
    1000-1999: 8
    500-999: 4

Centuries: x5
    Consistency in reaching fifty (%): x3
    Strike Rate: x3.5
    Less than 50 matches: -10% of rating
    Less than 40 matches: -20% of rating
    Less than 30 matches: -30% of rating

I am interested in knowing about how u arrived at different factors used in the formula like 7.5 for averages , 3.5 for strike rate....

Waiting for reply
    Thanks
    Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
    Hey, there's not really any need to buy poker books if you're just starting because there's material online that's just as good for beginners. If you go on Pokerstrategy they'll have a bunch of useful articles and even some free monies and the archives on two plus two are great, imo.

If you're still interested after playing for a bit, add me on skype and we'll talk about poker-related stuff there.
    Hi mate,

You can see it on howstat.com's front page - I think they recently changed the title to "Have India Ever Been Number One Before?" or similar.

Dave
    Hi Ganesh.

I am sorry but the mail just doesn't go. I think the scanned image files are just too big for hot mail.
    If you send me your email id I will mail you the scanned relevant pages of Thomson's book The Golden Ages
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…