• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Deja moo

1. Deja moo

Indian Board calls for scrapping of Champions Trophy

http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/231644.html
  2. Deja moo

Caption This - Roger Twose

Its an old one, but came across this on a google search:
  3. Deja moo

Opera Browser

Tried it ? Now that its ad-free ( Dont know since when, I just found out today), I downloaded it. It was a small 3.6 mB download, and it loads pages way faster than either IE or Mozilla.
  4. Deja moo

4000 for the pineapple

Congratulations to the pineapple on breaching the 4000 mark ! Its been quality and warmth in every single post :) . A fantastic achievement indeed considering that it has had to deal with that pesky andy kid tagging along with it all along the way. . . . . .
  5. Deja moo

Freedom of the press ?

There are quite a lot of posters on the forums aspiring to a career in journalism. I'd like to know their views on the American journalist who refused to reveal the source who leaked the true identity of a lady as a CIA agent. The lady happened to be the wife of a strident critic of the war on...
  6. Deja moo

Michael vaughan or ICC ?

Which is better ? I know people say ICCs better, but my understanding is that there are limited number of teams in ICC whereas MV has all the teams on the planet represented.
  7. Deja moo

Which ground in your country produces the best cricket ?

In India, I can't go past the Chidambaram in Chennai. Almost all tests they've hosted have been classics: The 1987 tied test Ind vs Aus The India vs Aus tests 98 ( see sawing match), 2001 ( the third and final test of that superb series) and 2004 (a classic thwarted only by rain on the final...
  8. Deja moo

**Breaking News**

Greg Chapell is India's new coach. The board has also decided to discus the issue of a bowling coach.
  9. Deja moo

test upload

:blink:
  10. Deja moo

Oldies but Goldies

If you had to choose a team for each country comprised purely of retired ( from both forms of the international game ) players ( in their present physical condition) to play the Oldies WC tomorrow, whom would you choose ? India : Robin Singh Nayan Mongia + Javagal Srinath Venkatesh Prasad...
  11. Deja moo

PDA version

Theres a PDA version of CW.net ? Theres a link that says "PDA" in the top right hand corner of the archives page. Does it work on wap enabled phones ?
  12. Deja moo

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

test C :ph34r: r 8-) i :cool: c :huh: k :blink: e :p t Chat :happy:
  13. Deja moo

Top 10 ODI Innings of All time

Inspired by the discussion re: Anwar 194. Off the top of my head, in no particular order for now : Viv Richards 189 in the WC Pontings 141 in the WC Sachins 143 and 134 vs Autralia in Sharjah (the twin desert innings's) Jayasuriyas 189 vs India in Sharjah Anwars 194 Symonds' 143(?) vs...
  14. Deja moo

Google and your nickname

What is the wierdest picture Google Image search throws up when you enter your CW nickname ? I got this guy trying to sell Deja moo brand of milk
  15. Deja moo

**Pure Class**The classy class of 2003.

Well, we cant be the ones without a thread of our own !