• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
dontcloseyoureyes

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries mate! It's just what I do ya know!? Get bowled out for 30 one week and then score 250 against the no.1 team and win by a run the next.
    You to me are everything, the sweetest song that I can sing, oh Smitteh
    You certainly did mate, it was a drubbing! We're holding an inquiry into the performance this afternoon. Heads will roll.
    Sm00teh, those Living Social and Cudo sights have good pacific holiday deals once or twice a week if you join. It's free, but they spam the **** out of your email.
    **** mate, just got your message about BT! haha Have just been in the Batstats thread asking who manages Central Districts.
    Hey mate

Was supposed to message you earlier, but I went to the Tottenham vs. Manchester City game last Sunday. I remember saying on CW that I always think of you when I see City play on TV, and this was no exception :p

The City fans were so loud considering how they were such a small minority and were on the other side of the ground to where I was sitting. It was truly amazing.

Anyway just thought I'd let you know. Your boys sure gave me a show!
    New grad job yeah? Congrats again on that.

When do you start? Hopefully you can catch some more footy when you start because barring a small few issues, I reckon the game is in pretty awesome shape right now. Been going to a few neutral games and the quality has been excellent I reckon.

Hope you're enjoying the playoffs in the meantime!

Also thanks on the Watts update also. Main reason I'm interested is after what happened to Goddard I refuse to write off top picks so early, especially those with Watts' size. Still keeping the faith.
    Hey mate, did you watch the game against Adelaide today?

Didn't get to see it but heard that Watts was quite good, and also played some time in the ruck.

Let me know if you managed to catch it.

Cheers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…