• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Loony BoB

1. Loony BoB

End-of-season Friendlies - Availability Thread

See this thread for discussion on what kind of games there will be This thread is just to see who is actually wanting to get involved. For those not in the know: These games will not count towards List A / FC stats and are completely friendly games on par with what in the 'real world' would be...
  2. Loony BoB

Happiest song ever written

Leaf Squad - Yatta!
  3. Loony BoB

For reference to those who hate trying to figure out the o with the slash thing.

'M o r k' without the spaces now automatically changes to 'Mørk'. So you don't need to go letter-hunting, typing 'Moerk' or, if you're like me, typing 'Vimes' all the time.
  4. Loony BoB

Player's Association Representative (Start: Season XIII) - Final Voting

There is now a new election going on for the Player's Association Representative. The person elected will: Be responsible for acting on behalf of the Player's Association, which consists of all players involved with the CW Dev League. Be part of the CW XI selection panel, alongside the CW XI...
  5. Loony BoB

Shirt Numbers

Not sure if this has been done before, probably has knowing my luck... but I'm trying to put together a list of all numbers and all the players that have used them. Right now, I've got... well, nothing really, just the numbers off the top of my head such as 7 for Fleming. So bring 'em on and...
  6. Loony BoB

America's Cup 2007

Anyone else following this? Think there's any chance of Alinghi being defeated?
  7. Loony BoB

To avoid interrupting the other thread again - Hi, Richard

Most notable of all, this entire article about Gavin Larsen, entitled "Dibbly-Dobbly-Wobbly" http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/128342.html Dibbly-dobbly bowlers - Bowlers who are of medium pace, and are effective in the one-day scenario in choking the runs. New Zealand had a...
  8. Loony BoB

Pop quiz v1.1

As the poll reads. Against Blackman: Blackman has abused people on MSN over the past season and has also been known for his general bad behaviour around CWXI. Various members have highlighted this to myself. For Blackman: Blackman has declared that he will not continue such behaviour now, in...
  9. Loony BoB

Invisible Man

http://home.nestor.minsk.by/computers/news/2006/10/2003.html I hear it's the next big thing in military fashion. Still, that's pretty weird. The picture looks photoshopped, but that might just be the fact that any picture of someone with an invisible cloak would look like a photoshopped...
  10. Loony BoB

Smoking & Smoking bans

What's your take on them? They've got a ban going on in public places (so long as there's a roof, anyway) in Scotland and I hear they're thinking of doing the same in England, only including the streets. I wish they would do that here - I can't stand standing at a bus stop with smokers around...
  11. Loony BoB

The Seagull Suicide

First of all: If you know this, don't spoil it for others. A blind guy walks into a restaurant and orders some seagull. Upon taking a bite of it, he grabs a knife and kills himself. Asking only yes/no questions, figure out why this man killed himself.
  12. Loony BoB

Your favourite parodies.

Movies & Music-wise. Robin Hood: Men In Tights is probably the best parody movie I've seen. And many times have I seen it, too. Music wise, it's a bit tougher... but 'Stole My Car' is just too comical, especially being an overseas New Zealander who hasn't heard a quality Polynesian accent for...
  13. Loony BoB

indeed

[23:30] steds: indeed [23:31] steds: indeed [23:40] steds: indeed [23:45] steds: indeed [23:46] steds: indeed So, what words do you use excessively? I've been told I say "No worries" a bit too often sometimes.
  14. Loony BoB

Survey - Player Abuse

I have received an email from one of our players questioning the way people are being punished, particularly with regards to people who often trade banter between themselves and, when one decides to use an insult, a line is crossed. This player would like to suggest a change so that individuals...
  15. Loony BoB

Strikethrough tags? :)

Can we get a strikethrough tag set up? eg. [s] = <s> :)