• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by mean

1. mean

POLL. Best Movie Ever..

Vote and Discuss here.. 64 options.. Just vote for your favorites..
  2. mean

BMCOAT - FINAL MATCH of the tournament: James Bond vs Jules Winnfield

1 / 2 Final - Results: 6-9 Han Solo vs Jules Winnfield 10-5 James Bond vs Terminator ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Here are all results...
  3. mean

Tournament - Best Movie Characters - 1/2 FINAL!!

1 / F I N A L - Results: 7-3 Han Solo vs Max Rockatansky 4-6 Hannibal Lecter vs Jules Winnfield 3-8 Andy Dufresne vs James Bond 5-6 Darth Vader vs Terminator T-800 ------------------------ ------------------------ ---------------------- -----------------------...
  4. mean

Tournament - Best Movie Characters - 1/4 FINAL!!

1/4 F I N A L!! ELITE EIGHT! ---------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------...
  5. mean

Tournament - Best Movie Characters - 4.ROUND!

4 .. R O U N D: Sweet Sixteen!! ------------------------------------ ------------------------------------ ------------------------------------ ------------------------------------ ------------------------------------ ------------------------------------...
  6. mean

Tournament - Best Movie Characters - 3.ROUND!

Sorry everyone for waiting, but I'M back.. So let's finish what we started... Here are first two round: http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/off-topic/68730-tournament-best-movie-characters.html http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/off-topic/68796-tournament-best-movie-characters-2-round.html 32...
  7. mean

Tournament - Best Movie Characters - 3.ROUND!

3 .. ROUND: Match - 1: Dr.Strangalove (Dr.Strangalove) vs. Hannibal Lecter (The Silence of the Lambs) Match - 2: Jacques Clouseau (Pink Panther) vs. Harry Callahan (Dirty Harry) Match - 3: Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction) vs. Marty McFly (Back to the Future) Match - 4...
  8. mean

Tournament - Best Movie Characters - 2.ROUND!

2nd Round! 64 remaining! 2 R O U N D: Match - 1: Angel Eyes(The Good,the Bad and the Ugly) - Roger O.Thornhill(North by Northwest) vs Match - 2: Alex DeLarge(A Clockwork Orange) - John McClane(Die Hard) vs Match - 3: The Joker(The Dark Knight) - Tommy DeVito(Goodfellas) vs...
  9. mean

Tournament - Best Movie Characters!

Who is the greatest,best or most popular character of all time? I put 128 most important movie characters and we gonna have tournament. You just vote for your favorites .That's all. Just BOLD for characters you vote. 1.Round we have 128 characters 2.Round we have 64 character 3.Round we have 32...
  10. mean

Battle of the Movies ; Tournament!!

I have decided to do a tournament featuring 64 greatest movies of all time; This is my first tourney so if I screw it up...sorry in advance. Here are the match-ups: Hey everybody.I figured I'd give people a good insight to what I'm about and get to know everybody else by setting up a tournament...
  11. mean

Best movie tournament...

I haven't made a tournament in a while, so I compiled a list of 64 greatest movies and decided to make a new one, for the hell of it...just vote in the standard way. I'll put one film up against another, etc. until we're done!! I see we have tournament like this,so I would be quick. 1.Round...
  12. mean

Greatest Movie Tournament

I'm bored, so if everyone else gets a tournement, why shouldn't I? Just vote for your favorite.That's all. 1. ROUND: Match 1 12 Monkeys (1995) vs Back to the Future (1985) Match 2 The Shawshank Redemption (1994) vs The Truman Show (1998)