• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. A

The Big Question: Whodunit?!

Who killed Bob Woolmer? Why? Will we ever know the truth? Media hype aside, this is definitely going down as the biggest scandal in the history of our beloved sport ... and sadly, we may never find out whodunit! I have a stinking feeling this runs deep .. very deep .. not just match-fixing...
  2. A

Post Mortem: India

for ODI ... Drop Tendulkar, Agarkar, Bhajji, Uttappa, Kumble Farewell gift of chappal-ki-maala for Mr. Chappel Demote Dravid to team member Promote Ganguly to captain Promote Yuvi to VC (grooming to be captain within 1-2 yrs) Send Sehwag to county cricket or Aus/RSA domestic cricket to...
  3. A

Bob Woolmer awarded Sitara-e-Imtiaz

is this pakistan's highest civilian honor??? like the bharat ratna in india?? http://www.app.com.pk/en/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6448&Itemid=2 Bob Woolmer awarded Sitara-e-Imtiaz Written by pub Thursday, 22 March 2007 ISLAMABAD, March 22 (APP): The government on...
  4. A

i suspect bermuda vs india match was fixed

when runs were being plundered .. why wasn't their best/most economican bowler used? check out DCC Borden 5 0 30 2 only 5 overs used! we all know if india don't make super 8 how many millions of dollars are going to be lost not just that but when batting how come 5 of thier batsmen got out...
  5. A

free live podcast?

hey guys .. where can i get free live feed of the wc games?