• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. F

The sledger assessment thread

Doesn't like ice cream. Dire bloke.
  2. F

Bbq

Best kind of food there is. Love a good BBQ.
  3. F

*Official* Commentary Complaints Thread

May as well start this. Look forward to me constantly moaning about that berk Boycott.
  4. F

Pretty sure my bet with Jono was only 6 months so I'm about 3 months overdue with getting rid of this monstrosity. I'm up for offers.
  5. F

Battle of the Members XIII

Right ****s, this starts at some yet to be determined point this week. Standard 128 player format. Sometimes feel it drags on too much so may experiment with a new format that allows the competition to progress a little bit more quickly than usual. And a request to the mods if I may: can we...
  6. F

Weird Desktop Issue

This isn't a huge deal since 99% of my browsing here is on my phone rather than my computer, but I'm having this weird issue where if I quote a post to reply to it, pressing spacebar doesn't work.
  7. F

Oi mods, sort it out

Two words: forum atmosphere. It's going down the toilet. I know you lot **** yourselves when names are named and get the padlocks out, so I'll just ask two questions: How the **** has vicleggie avoided a ban? Who ****ed up and allowed Blocky back? Answers welcome.
  8. F

Can someone revoke Francis' avatar?

The creepy, weirdo ****.
  9. F

Stop double counting infractions

**** sake. Since when is calling weldone a boring ****wit an infractable offence anyway?
  10. F

*NEW* Euro 2016 Pub

Change of venue as the previous one was trashed by England fans.
  11. F

Is James a jerk?

Discuss.
  12. F

Caption This

"Hands up if you've got more Test wickets than Richard Hadlee"
  13. F

The Numbers Debate: 4th innings centuries

Had a random thought that I couldn't remember who the last England batsman to score a ton in a successful 4th innings chase in Tests was (turns out it was Cook in Bangladesh in 2010), so had a wee check on statsguru. Turns out there's only been 70 instances of a batsman scoring a ton in a...
  14. F

Bye

I have decided that this is going to be my last post in cricketweb. I have deleted my posts from the registration threads (both cricket and tennis) and the contracts thread (cricket). I'll appreciate if my name is not used in future for any simmed matches. Having said that, I won't care if it is...
  15. F

Which will contain more discussion about New Zealand cricket?

Poll to follow
  16. F

Brian Lara Masterclass

It's come on Sky after the ODI. **** the bloke was a genius. What a player. That is all. Just had to express how much I loved the bloke.
  17. F

*Official* Fifth Test at the Oval

Carn Clarke. Roll back the clock one last time before you go.
  18. F

Should wickets taken against Australia count in an analysis of a player's career?

Stick it anywhere on a good length and they queue up to nick it to the cordon. As much as it pains me to say it I reckon Broad's Ashes exploits should be struck from the records when analysing him against his peers. It's not fair on the likes of Johnson, Tino Best, Steyn or Ishant Sharma, who...
  19. F

Who will be Stuart Broad's 300th?

Broad just needs 4 wickets to become the 5th England player to take 300 Test wickets. So who's the victim going to be? I'm going for Michael Clarke.