• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The sledger assessment thread

Lillian Thomson

Today is the day after what should have been the last day of the EFL season and a strong possibility of a promotion or Champions party. Instead I'm reading this thread. Excellent.

Lillian Thomson

Okay I've checked it out and it's because the normal date of the Play Off Final would be the Saturday of the Bank Holiday Weekend, but because of the Euros the FA Cup Final was due to be played that Saturday with the Play Off final moving forward to the 16th - hence the League Two season finishing a week before the rest of the EFL. I bet they were all really chuffed with themselves when they worked it all out.

PS - sledger is cool.

Pothas

I would be looking forward to those play-offs right now. If you can ever actually enjoy the play-offs that is