• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. D

Congrats Sachin Tendulkar

greatest achievement ever by a batsman. well done u little champ! sachin > lara now for me
  2. D

who will have the better career

who will it be? test batting only. all under the age of 23 Edit - sorry if i missed some obvious choices
  3. D

is india the least 'sporting' nation in the world??

not a troll thread. i love india and the indian fans but.. india have only ever been good at cricket and even at that they have never been all that good they went through like a decade of not being able to win a single test away and even when they were no 1 they absolutely had no depth. with a...
  4. D

what do you do?

mods, not sure if there's a thread for this already (i couldn't find one) if there is one can you merge this with the new one? i'm doing a bit of free lance graphic design at the moment and it's going resonably well although i am not making enough for it to be my full time job thinking of...
  5. D

where would england rank among the great sides of the past?

now that england have delivered a ko to india and claimed the no 1 position for themselves, where would you rank them among the pantheon of great sides of the past like australia (95-2005) or west indies (1980s)???
  6. D

today is the 30 year anniversary

of this incident YouTube - Most disgraceful moment in the history of cricket
  7. D

cool new cw feature!!

thanks cw development team for making sure ur password is astericksed out incase u mistakenly type it in a post. i thought everybody would see it when i typed it last time but its onlu visible if u r logged in with that username. thanks guys
  8. D

burgey's bet

i sort of remeber reading before the ashes started that burgey was going to run down george street naked if australia lose theseries. when is this going to happn? is anybody going to be there to take photos?
  9. D

Non Aussie/English CWers, who will you be supporting?

So who will you support??? BTW, I will most definitely be supporting supporting england. Can't stand to see australia win anything at all.
  10. D

cricinfo is hiring

i saw this and thought i should post it somewhere in here although im not sure if it does belong in this sub forum... a good opportunity for some of the lazy bones in here to do some actual work and get paid for a change. Openings at Cricinfo | Cricinfo.com
  11. D

Da Hip Hop Thread

i can't believe the lack of love hip hop in this forum so here is a thread to talk about the most important and culturally defining genre of the last decade.
  12. D

will you still watch pakistan games if the accused pak players beat the charges?

lets assume they get away with this or they get light bans. will you still watch them play? if its too early to have this discussion or if it should be discussed in some other thread, mods can lock this.
  13. D

Greatest cricketing minds in cw

who do you think knows most about cricket on this forum? I pick richard and aussie. its unbelievable how much those guys know about the game. who would you guys pick?
  14. D

Worst world cup ever?

so far yes. prank wickets empty stadiums slow outfields rain just one close game
  15. D

pacman on CW harder than pacman original arcade game

the pacman on CW is ridiculously hard i always lose a life even before i get to the second round and the the ghosts' ai is very high
  16. D

Have any CW members put you off supporting a country?

there are a few aussie posters here and a certain west indian poster who've made it impossible for me to support those countries and i used to love watching those sides play. has this happened to anybody else?
  17. D

O'Brien vs Greig vs Patterson vs Clint McKay vs Nehra

Another random set of bowlers. Rank in order pls.
  18. D

best first date

so i asked the most beautiful girl in the world out on a date and i dont actually know where to take her. help me out guys
  19. D

New Year Resolutions

mine are to 1. get a job (u know 5 hrs a week or so to pay bills). 2. get a girlfriend. 3. move back to nz (but not if i find a job here in melbourne).
  20. D

wow this film looks like the bomb! i'm certain this will end up making more than titanic. blue aliens and mechs!!! who wouldnt wanna watch this???!!!!