• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

best first date

DingDong

so i asked the most beautiful girl in the world out on a date and i dont actually know where to take her.

help me out guys

Burgey

How old are you and where do you live? And most importantly, how much mint do you have?

Goughy

so i asked the most beautiful girl in the world out on a date and i dont actually know where to take her.

help me out guys
To be honest it depends on where you live, how old you are, how much you want to spend, if you have spent much time hanging out before with her and what her personality is like.

If it was me, hypothetically, with someone I had just met and asked out, Id arrange to me up for a cup of coffee and a relaxing chat and a laugh and if it was going well Id say "Id planned on going to the National Portrait Museum (or something) this afternoon. Would you like to join me?" Cheap, public, non-threatening, can chat and get to know each other and reflects well on you.

After that relaxed introduction you can continue drinking into the night together, arrange to meet up again or forget the whole thing without any drama.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Sounds to be like DingDong is young, maybe high school, so that wouldn't work really for that age I'd think.

In high school, just ask her to a party that a friend is throwing if you'd like to go together. That usually worked for me, plenty of things going on friday and saturday, she'd feel comfortable with a lot of people, and you can impress her friends too, if they're around (girls will love that, esp. in high school).

Goughy

Yeah, I think the key for first dates, whatever the age, is to be relaxed and not to have it overly planned out and rehearsed. I guess it would come across as to intense, desperate and a little stalkerish.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
If it was me, hypothetically, with someone I had just met and asked out, Id arrange to me up for a cup of coffee and a relaxing chat and a laugh and if it was going well Id say "Id planned on going to the National Portrait Museum (or something) this afternoon. Would you like to join me?"
But really, that does sound like a nice date to me, and that thought just made me feel old :p. No offense to you Goughy :D.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yeah, I think the key for first dates, whatever the age, is to be relaxed and not to have it overly planned out and rehearsed. I guess it would come across as to intense, desperate and a little stalkerish.
Yea, DingDong, the number one thing, by far, that anyone can say is to be confident. Girls like that more than anything else, and desperation will not go over well.

I mean you can really do a lot of things, or take her anywhere, just be confident in yourself and what you're doing and you can make most things work. Don't worry about it too much because that's just going to make you nervous. The fact is, she said yes, so the fact is, she is interested. Feel confident and act that way, and I think you'll be fine.