• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. uvelocity

helmets park cricket

just occurred to me to ask this, i play park its pretty dangerous. in our rulebook it says from 2019 all bats and keepers up to the stumps as well as short legs etc have to wear helmets. is that in everyone elses rule books too?
  2. uvelocity

found spikeys youtoob

Finally tried nutella today! - YouTube
  3. uvelocity

cw umpire watch

1) knows a fair bit about a number of countries international cricketers 2) posts in match threads but misses posting during the day's play 3) gives posters the benefit of the doubt who among us may be an international umpire? #nameandshame #nohiding
  4. uvelocity

I thought there was a thread on this but I couldn't find it I reckon the likes system has caused a drop in posts. not just the smiley posts, but someone would often quote a good post which would generate further posts, which has now turned into someone pressing like and no further discussion in...
  5. uvelocity

official gsf thousandth thread

hurrah
  6. uvelocity

where to, gumshoe?

Hello and welcome to ACME, I'm the Chief. But you can call me...well...'the Chief.'
  7. uvelocity

Mitchell Johnson v Jaques Kallis

The south african batting allrounder, with 166 tests and 325 odi's, and south africa's greatest ever player versus The australian fast bowler and capable number 8/9, with 57 tests and 136 odi's, widely ridiculed for most of his career before turning into a clover clad bowling prodigy...
  8. uvelocity

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

new years test if this t20 pitch is anything to go by, look out for a scg celebration of pace next week
  9. uvelocity

*Official* NRL 2014

i hate injuries, but moltzen out probably makes us a better team
  10. uvelocity

cat-tricks

How often cat-trick happens? Please tell me the probability of cat-tricks in Tests, 50-over games, 20-over games, or other.
  11. uvelocity

a place for wind (bag) essays OR an ATG ATG thread

rank the cheeses 1. parmesan 2. cheddar 3. mozzarella NB any other answers are incorrect.
  12. uvelocity

Trick Question for Indians

Q. Bay of Bengal is in which state? A: Liquid
  13. uvelocity

is it worth clarkeh bowling in the poms 2nd dig

risk his death to keep ashes alive imo
  14. uvelocity

why does everyone hate jono?

Obviously nobody is going to love him as much as he loves himself, but why all the ill-feeling?
  15. uvelocity

Who's the one poster each country simply can't do without?

Aus - burgey Eng - scaly India - Jono Pak - agent n Sl - someone help me out here forget his name makes 2 posts a year Zim - Chubb NZ - n/a all useless Bangers - daemon
  16. uvelocity

how did you get into cricket foruming and cw?

Cricket foruming would have to be a pretty fringe hobby, but one we seem to enjoy. For me it happened when I changed work from somewhere where I couldn't use a computer for pleasure, but there were lots of people around who I could talk to about cricket - to a place where I could do what I...
  17. uvelocity

englishman pulls his head in