• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. D

Finally I have a purpose in Life

https://mujaddid.home.blog/ says it
  2. D

Advice Needed, where to begin knowing about cricket again

If you were once interested in cricket, cricketweb and all this stuff, but then you forgot it, and didn't play cricket for a long time, then what is the best way of getting used to cricket again? I want to get in touch with this game once again.
  3. D

what does "sigh" mean?

well?
  4. D

Thats the cause of my clumsy behavior

Why my poems are full of flaws, my posts awkward, my forum skills are bad (like my social skills irl) Why I am too aggressivee, I sound like a foolish troll, I show inappropriate behavior for my age (turning 17) Why I usually make no sense, I offend respectable mates like Red Hill Why behavior...
  5. D

Did Westindies have the best every bowling attack around 1980?

When the likes of Joel Garner, Malcom Marshall, Andy Roberts and Michael Holding bowled for them. How difficult would it be for batsmen to face them one by one.
  6. D

The Maths Thread

A serious hurdle... Can someone please explain the encircled step? http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/icccricket/images/3/38/20161023_150427.jpg d/dx (y^2) = 2y.dy/dx I don't get this
  7. D

Governments are Hiding Aliens?

Former Canada defence minister claims governments are HIDING aliens | Daily Mail Online Former Canadian Defense Minister claims so.
  8. D

Dr Tahir ul Qadri

In 1984, a Professor said to Him, "The Pakistani Nation will not understand you, You better go to Harvard, go to Cambridge, go to Oxford!, the World will recognize who you are" but he replied "No, I will remain in Pakistan and work for my Nation" Until Now, he has authored 1000 books, he has...
  9. D

Stats don't really matter

How can a few numbers describe the long and complex part of life a cricketer, known as career. Stats have no importance in front of realities. Because of the misconception that stats are everything, people still rate bradman above the greatest batsmen, even when they have never watched him...
  10. D

what the

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/site-discussion/41754-what-mods-doing.html what a thread!
  11. D

The Emerging T20s

Ok, I be serious, Is the emerging popularity of T20s a threat to survival of Test Cricket? Sir Viv Thinks the same thing
  12. D

html tag test

<span align="right">html tag test</span>
  13. D

Am I a threat to CW's Credibility?

A user longranger was saying that my IP must be banned because I am a threat to the credibility of CW. I want to ask the site, what I am doing, is it causing detrimental effects to CW's atmosphere? If yes then please tell me... I want to ask if such threads are allowed on CW...
  14. D

Ponting the only "one and only"

That you must agree If not then tell one reason why he should no be considered as: 1. The greatest Batsman 2. The greatest Captain 3. The greatest Cricketer If not then tell how I want to know the hell how
  15. D

Is it ok?

Is it allowed on CW to abuse a third user/person in a conversation? Here's an example: http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/members/prince+ews-with-red+hill.html I am being abused there, :(
  16. D

Quotes on Ab Devilliers

"When Ab Devillier was born, He was so surprised that he didn't talk for one and a half year. This is when his mouth was left open" - Anonymous "Ab Wages open war against his enemies and under softest touch, hides treacherous claws" - Helen Keller "An Ab Devillier knows the gaps, shows the...
  17. D

7 Solid reasons why Maxwell is better than Miller

Miller has a true stroke Maxi is good in other things But He can also do stroke Hence Maxi is better! Miller, people are amazed by him But Maxi shocks them as most balls are blazed by him but Miller usually blocks them Hence Maxi is better! Miller-Like are the waste of game But Maxi's...
  18. D

When is CW changing to xenforox

When will posters get rid of vb?
  19. D

Does Anyone?

I want to become a CCNA, a 15 year old young ccna. Probably among worlds 25 youngest. Does any one know how and where to start the preperations? I am ready to strive . . . . How long does it take to prepare? I have already some knowlede of tcp/ip I also know about osi layers... Apart from...