• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Finally I have a purpose in Life

vcs

You found that you can create your own blog? I wasn't exactly jumping for joy when I discovered that, but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

vcs

Dawood's true purpose in life is to write meme poems about Ricky Ponting.

In my heart, Ricky Ponting is very dear
But now, reformer of 21st Century is here
Fans of my poetry, have no fear

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Congrats on your new friendship with PBUH Dawood.

I'll definitely be sure to maybe remember to bookmark your website and view it every single day.

Dawood Ahmad

Thankyou everyone for appreciating my poems.

I am not a Prophet at all. I am just an ordinary person, but I receive inspirations from Prophet Muhammad (S). This is called "Revelation of words upon one's heart" in Sufi terminology. Thousands of Sufi saints have been receiving it in past. I am just one chosen for this specific work i.e. reviving the Religion.

Dawood Ahmad

Ahmad, what is this tyranny of which you speak?
For example, When I google "top 100 scientists of 20th century," none of them is a Muslim.

We Muslims are the ones that provided the base for all this knowledge that is being taught in universities. We deserve our credit.

This is one of 10s for examples.

SillyCowCorner1

For example, When I google "top 100 scientists of 20th century," none of them is a Muslim.

We Muslims are the ones that provided the base for all this knowledge that is being taught in universities. We deserve our credit.

This is one of 10s for examples.
Abdus Salam, Nobel Laureate in Physics in 1979.

He laid down the groundwork for the discovery of the HIggs Boson...