• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Red_Ink_Squid

Naruto Mafia - Game Thread

There is an invasion of the Hidden Leaf Village! Ninjas from the rival villages of Sand and of Sound have used the biannual Chunin exams as an opportunity to infiltrate the Leaf Village and destroy it. The plan has been hatched by the rogue ninja Orochimaru, formerly of the Leaf and protégé...
  2. Red_Ink_Squid

CW decides... the best movies of all time

Since Shady started (and totally hasn't forgotten about, I'm near-certain) the CW's favourite TV shows vote, and because a big project I was expecting to land on my desk this week kindly didn't, I thought I'd run a parallel thread for films. Simple rules: just name your favourite 20 films in...
  3. Red_Ink_Squid

Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

China, 208 AD. The Han dynasty is crumbling and the Emperor retains only nominal powers. Instead the royal court is a puppet under full control of the warlord Cao Cao, who has vanquished several key rivals in battle to seize control of northern China. Having recently also acquired the strategic...
  4. Red_Ink_Squid

RIS Mafia Game Thread

A great darkness has arisen in the land and it threatens to consume us all. All the forces of greed and hatred and arrogance and fear have united under a single banner. Love of power and love of self are what drives them. In a way they are just like us, but only the worst of us. Their vices run...