• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Naruto Mafia - Game Thread

Red_Ink_Squid

There is an invasion of the Hidden Leaf Village!

Ninjas from the rival villages of Sand and of Sound have used the biannual Chunin exams as an opportunity to infiltrate the Leaf Village and destroy it.

The plan has been hatched by the rogue ninja Orochimaru, formerly of the Leaf and protégé of the Leaf Village's current ruler, the Third Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen.

Will Orochimaru exact his sworn revenge on Sarutobi and the village, or will the Leaf's own ninja force be able to repel the invaders?

The answer lies in Naruto Mafia.

To win the game, the Village must eliminate all threats. The Invaders will win if they ever hold 50% of the lynch votes.

Last edited:

Red_Ink_Squid

Usual rules apply, I think people know them. Don't delete/edit posts, bold your lynch votes, don't be a jerk, etc.

A note on character claiming: this is fine to do. Players of my past games will remember I like themes with billions of characters so the bad guys have plenty of spare, strong claims. The setting of the game is in the Konoha Crush story arc of Naruto but some characters are anachronistic in the story - if anyone but me actually watched/read Naruto don't assume a character isn't in the game just because they don't appear at this point in the story.

Player list:

1. Uppercut
  2. GIMH
  3. morgieb
  4. hb
  5. Victor Ian
  6. Shri
  7. Weeman
  8. Daemon
  9. Mags
  10. Teja
  11. Halsey
  12. Athlai
  13. Sledger
  14. AZH
  15. np10 (appeared day 3)

Last edited by a moderator:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Haha yesssss. I haven't watched this show but my girlfriend watched this show till Part 1 very recently and was telling me in some detail about the story as she was watching (Yes, I know this is probably not normal but just how we roll haha).

She stopped because the episodes became too fillery after Part 1 but I had to know how it ended so I ended up reading the story on wikipedia along with a bunch of episode recaps.

Pumped.