• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Matteh

CW Member interviews

1. Bar the odd cameo, you basically ****ed off for ten years. Where have you been? It's tough to remember what I was doing when I did **** off in the beginning. Moved into Birmingham with a girlfriend for the first time later on in 2010 and hung around there until 2012. Got made redundant, I'd...
  2. Matteh

The British Politics Thread

Another top notch Simpsons political meme
  3. Matteh

Matteh's Guide to the Workplace

I'm a relatively young soul compared to some of the older gentlemen on here but after coming out of Uni straight into the recession and then bouncing around until the current recession, I've picked up some top tips on how to get by in the office. Get a reputation early for being a hard worker...
  4. Matteh

Twitter accounts you're blocked by

Not my 100% finest work but fairly respectable.
  5. Matteh

Favourite non-posting member

Who isn't around any more that you full on miss interacting with? Suppose the converse is fair game too because why not, nothing could possibly go wrong.
  6. Matteh

The Simpsons political memeing is strong at the moment.
  7. Matteh

8. Matteh

The Photography Thread

We acquired a pair of black cats when some neighbours across the way moved out and just left them. Unfortunately I can't remember which this one is because the sticky label nametag we got them to write on their first day has fallen off. The black and white fella is ours, the jinky bastard.
  9. Matteh

Drinking time

Is it acceptable to drink before noon if you've been up since 4am?
  10. Matteh

The link between nationalism and stupidity has been confirmed. We may as well get rid of the lockdown and just see who's left alive at the end of all this.
  11. Matteh

Off Topic Draft

Right, Sledger, you know the rules (and so do I). I'm going to have to start with your arch-nemesis. Like two ends of a magnet pushing each other away because they're both equally ****s. Benchmark00
  12. Matteh

Would argue that the ideas were actually palatable and what the majority of people want - particularly in the area of nationalisation. Buttttt I'm also aware that this graph tells a huge story. You just need to sell snake oil on the most pressing issue, to the detriment of everything else...
  13. Matteh

Pubs

Nearly perfect
  14. Matteh

Chess

Came across this recent Carlsen match where he snatches defeat from the jaws of victory after his opponent underpromoted a pawn to a knight.
  15. Matteh

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

Change in formation to make life easier but that's a pretty solid team.
  16. Matteh

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

Had to get Le Tissier in and as a one-club player is perfect. Weakest area feels like it's in the centre-backs where they're still good, just less flashy than other selections. Davids gets picked for his career rather than actual Premier League contributions. Probably replace Essien with a...
  17. Matteh

18. Matteh

'Poppadom fingers' in modern times

Would any test cricketer weather the inevitable Twitter storm if they used a term like 'poppadom fingers' to describe a cricketer of Indian origin today? Backstory: Nasser Hussain was given the nickname by the Australians in around 2001 after breaking yet another finger. All in all he suffered...
  19. Matteh

I had a party yesterday